All Pro Wrestling Clash at the Cow Palace (11/10/2017)

2010s
apw

apw-clashnov2017

Cagematch has the full card with results. which I’m reposting here:

20 Man Battle Royal
Chicano Flame defeats ??? and Amish Johnson and Bison Braddock and Derek Slade and Doc Atrocity and Jake Atlas and Jeckles and Jheri Gigolo and John Redito and Ju Dizz and Julio Pedroza and Kal Jak and Manny Mars and Matt Carlos and Nate Coy and Styker Ngongoseke and The Berkeley Brawler and TMD and Tony Jones

PCW Light Heavyweight Title Match
Douglas James © defeats Matt Cross

APW Tag Team Title Four Way Match
NEW CHAMPIONS Lion Power (Marcus Lewis & Will Hobbs) defeat The Black Armada (Papo Esco & Synn) © and The Classic Connection (Buddy Royal & Levi Shapiro) and Bad Boys Personified (Boyce LeGrande & Rik Luxury) (w/Lucian D. Light)

Boot Camp Match
JR Kratos defeats Will Cuevas

Tag Team Match
Reno SCUM (Adam Thornstowe & Luster The Legend) defeat The Unbreakable F’N Machines (Brian Cage & Michael Elgin)

APW Worldwide Internet Title Match
NEW CHAMPION Jacob Fatu (w/Tonga Kid) defeats Karl Fredericks ©

Tag Team Match
The World’s Cutest Tag Team (Candice LeRae & Joey Ryan) defeat Colt Cabana & Tessa Blanchard

APW Universal Heavyweight Title Match
Jeff Cobb © defeats Jack Swagger

Tag Team Match
Juventud Guerrera & Rey Mysterio Jr. defeat Penta el 0M & Rey Fenix

As I stated on Twitter, this was probably the best live pro wresting show I’ve ever been to. Media forthcoming. @derp you got any good pics or videos

I can say one thing for sure: we’ve not seen the last of the Berkeley Brawler.

I didn’t take any photos but this Brian Zane video from the show is pretty fun: https://youtu.be/MIT-B14QQ2M